Sunday, March 14, 2010

EXAM TIME....






 My sons exams are still going on , only 2 most difficult papers yet to go with a big gap of 9 days between the papers.
Yesterday when i was passing by my sons study table i stopped in my tracks when i saw the colours that had formed on his Physics book.

I have taken the above picture because I was fascinated by the colours of the pens which were lying on my son’s physics text book...
I love colours and like to see how they brighten up a photo, the photo of a lone book with a single pen would have been very boring to look at but the pens ( I do not have any idea why they where lined on the book by my son , do I see some artistic quality in my son hummm...) change the mood and the picture so much...
Since i have started blogging i have changed my way of looking at things i love to see bright things around me i like to combine colours which suit each other and fall in the same spectrum 


3 comments:

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

After long long time I am visiting your blog.

Bloggers meet has been arranged in Dadar. Could you please join the Sammelan. For more info pl visit http://www.mogaraafulalaa.com/

Pravs said...

Hope your son did well in his exams. So true how colors bring to life a picture and can cheer us up.

Meena said...

Mehek,
I came across your blog only yesterday, and I am very impressed. Loved this picture with the pens...I too am a stationary addict (being a teacher, I think thats permitted..).
I hope your son has fared well in his exams and that you've been busy doing what you're passionate about- cooking, feeding, sharing recipes...will be a regular visitor from now on!