Saturday, November 23, 2013

QUICK SANDWICH...

This was a quick sandwich I made for my son because there was nothing else in hand that he would like with is sandwich bread..
This is an easy and filling sandwich which  can be made in 10 mins flat and you can even make a lot of changes as per choice i will suggest a few changes which you can incorporate into the sandwich making.

I used ready schezwan chutney for this recipe you can make schezwan sauce at home too .
spread one side of  your bread slice with butter , on the other slice you can smear with a spoon of schezwan sauce keep a cheese slice on top and sprinkle with a little Italian seasoning a little pepper and chilli  flakes.. 
which gives a tangy , yummy Sandwich.





 I am sorry, I did not take a picture of the sandwich open.. I just took the outer picture as I was in a hurry.




 
You can add your own things like a scrambled egg . boiled potato finely sliced some finely chopped onions etc.

No comments: