Sunday, September 30, 2007

BANANA RAITA....


This must be one of the easiest dish that has found entry in this event, but so tasty i would love to know if my fellow blogger would love something like this.




Here is the recipe simple , easy and tasty....


METHOD
you have to slice the banana’s ,mix them with some fresh hung curd ,add a little cardamom powder and a little sugar depending on the sweetness of the curds.
EASY!!! and its ready to be eaten.


This is my entry to the wonderful event JFI- DETAILS YOU WILL FIND HERE




5 comments:

mb said...

easy and delicious, thanks for this great entry to JFI -- Mandira

Unknown said...

I love bananas. I have some bananas left sitting on the shelf and I thought of doing this dessert but I don't know what are hung curd and cardamom powder :-/ Are they easily be found in the supermarket?

Mahek said...

hi
shirley
thanks for visiting my blog...
you can get hung curd at home pour a pot or whatever you get a cup full of yoghurt (curd) thro a sieve and leave it for sometime till all the water passes through it , take this dry yoghurt and add cardamom powder which is a sweet smelling spice used in sweet dishes here in india and i am sure found everywhere else too.
try it and let me know
Shirley i would love to know more about your food habits too how can i do that?

Unknown said...

Nice recepi...Thanks. i like it.

Unknown said...

Nice recepies..Thanks