Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FUN WITH MANGO.......

One more thing that you will find very regularly in my house during this season And that’s a mango milk shake or a mango smoothie, my son loves to have a mango in this form more than anything else, so I usually make him a glass when he comes back from his classes I try to do some variations each time and I feel that they are as tasty every single time. Here are the variations that I have tried and loved, 1. MANGO, MILK CHURN TOGETHER 2. MANGO, MILK, VANILLA ICECREAM CHURNED TOGETHER. 3. MANGO, YOGURT CHURNED TOGETHER. 4. MANGO, VANILLA ICECREAM SERVED WITH FRESH PIECES OF MANGO.

I would love if my blogger friends, who have read this post would give me some more suggestions as to what one can make with this wonderful fruit called MANGO




1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Tis milk shake looks wonderful! I love mangoes...

Cheers,

Rosa