Monday, April 08, 2013

WONDERFUL FEELING...

I love Goa...Here in Mumbai where we stay in apartments , we cannot enjoy the outdoors ..
I love the feeling of sitting in your own lawn and having your morning cup of tea.
I did what my heart desired on my last visit to Goa.. These are small things that people take for granted and you value it when you do not have it..
My relatives are often surprised to see me enjoying just a cup of tea or coffee or even sitting with a book on the bench outside .. or a small pleasure I get out of drying clothes on a clothes line out in the sun.
Here you will what I ate at my uncles home..

                         SHEVYACHO SANJO on a granite bench.


Some more pictures of my uncles beauuutifulll garden for you ...





4 comments:

nikki said...

Love the shevyancho sanjo! haven't had it in many years! I believe the last time I enjoyed it was in Goa!!! Makes me want to have some now :)

Prachi Junankar-Gokhale said...

How lovely!!

Recipes.in said...

Hi Mahek!

We've recently launched the site Recipes.in where users can search through hundreds of thousands of recipes from Indian food sites and blogs.

We noticed that you have a great number of tasty recipes on your blog and would like to suggest you have a look at our Top Food Blogs section here, where you can add your own blog: http://www.recipes.in/top-food-blogs

Our concept is already live in 36 countries, the US, Mexico, UK, France and Spain amongst others. We deliver thousands of visitors to food blogs daily. Some of the top food blogs receive 10,000+ visitors from us on a weekly basis.

Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

Warm regards,

Recipes.in

Linda said...

Hello Mahek -- so long since I have visited here! I can't wait to go further back and read the stories that go with the lovely photos of thali and rustic meal, etc... this first cover photo is spectacular! Hope you are doing well!