Sunday, September 26, 2010

SIMPLE AND EASY THALI.....

Yesterday was in a real dilemma as to what I should prepare for lunch.
It happens many times after a series of routine meals and planning you just don't feel like cooking and still you have to ... My Hubby does not enjoy eating out much and prefers to eat home food... But I love to eat out as its a respite or you can say a little change from daily grind, which can make one feel rejuvenated and ready for the next week.
The problem was my son was busy the whole day and my hubby was not feeling well enough to drive out and go for lunch so I planned this meal and can be made within an hour... you should try it once...



In the above photograph you can see a EGG- SUKHA  made in the keralite style ( I do not know if its a typical keralite preparation but my neighbour who is a keralite makes it in this way and it is liked by my family ,so I made it  using her recipe I feel the difference in the Punjabi and this version is the use of curry leaves  ).
The second dish is moong dal where i have used the combination of whole moong and moong dal to make a filling and nutritious preparation which is tasty for all ages for kids its a very good dal full of proteins and also light on the tummy...

I will be posting the Egg sukha recipe and the dal recipes in my following posts....I do not have a good picture for the dal and so my dear blogger friends you have to wait till the next time I make this dal at home, click pictures and post the recipe so please please bear with me... I know you all are very very considerate....


1 comment:

Preeti said...

heyyy thats a jhatpat recipe....looks yummy too..