Monday, September 13, 2010

THALI TIME.....


My thali for the day has the following things......
CHOLE
FRENCH BEANS AND PEAS VEGETABLE
PALAK DAL
CHAPATI OR ROTI
RICE (not in the picture)
I would love all the bloggers who read this blog comment on how they felt the combination was and if they had suggestions regarding what more or less could be made to make the thali complete or whether this is good enough...
I want you to send your suggestions or comments which will be of help to other homemakers too who want to feed their family healthy nutritious meals , when we all come together as a family and help others I feel the family meals will be really something we will be proud of .. and hence I share my meals with you so please comment and tell me what you made for your dinner or lunch today..

3 comments:

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

I am sure all bloggers would love to eat food prepared by you , such a simple yet complete meal. Only I feel Pickel and Chuttney, Salads, Lime are missing.

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

I am sure all bloggers would love to eat food prepared by you , such a simple yet complete meal. Only I feel Pickel and Chuttney, Salads, Lime are missing.

sangeeta said...

Hi Mahek !!!
Clicked in here from Brenda's 'Cozy Little Home' and i am pleased to come here.
The warmth of everyday meals is so welcoming , i believe in real-workable-affordable food and your thalis look just that. I fail to click my thalis for the same reason you stated in one of your posts as serving hot food is the priority n not clicking a right shot...:)